Martin Reilly Motors is an authorised Hyundai, BMW & MINI Retail Centre located in Co Sligo with a workshop equipped to the very latest standards.
As a result of strong demand from Hyundai, BMW & MINI customers, we are now in a position to offer fully-funded apprenticeships. Ideally suited to a school leaver having recently completed the leaving certificate with a keen interest in pursuing a career as a motor technician.
*This is an excellent opportunity to join an outstanding team in a fast-paced, family-run business with one of the North West’s most highly-regarded names in the motor industry.*
- Performing work as outlined on the job card with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with manufacturer retailer standards.
- Communicating with parts department to obtain needed parts, inform workshop manager if vehicle is awaiting parts and pursue special order of parts if necessary.
- Diagnosing cause of any malfunction and perform repair after confirming authorization by customer.
- Examining the vehicle and performing vehicle health checks to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Notifying service advisors immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
- Keeping abreast of Hyundai/BMW/MINI technical bulletins and attend factory sponsored training classes.
- Maintaining a clean and neat workspace and adhering to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
- A keen interest in motors.
- Highly-motivated to work in a fast-paced environment delivering high quality workmanship.
- Good communication skills & the ability to identify & explain additional work required to service advisors or customers as required.
Please forward all CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 19/12/2017